Welcome to the 9th Annual PNBAA Charity Golf Tournament! This year we will once again gather to develop professional relationships and have fun raising proceeds to support scholarships and educational programs.
On or before May 15, 2017 - This year, select 2017 sponsorship packages hold a "right of first refusal" (ROFR) option for same 2016 sponsors. Select the link below to exercise the option.
June 5, 2017 - Sponsorship requests and Golfer registrations are available online to everyone.
Sponsorship Request & Volunteer Link
Schedule of Events7:00 am – Breakfast,Registration and Nike Store Opens
8:30 am – Call to Carts
9:00 am – Shotgun Start
1:30 pm – 19th Hole Opens
3:00 pm – Luncheon, Awards Ceremony & Raffle Prizes
- Four person, best ball scramble
- Men will tee off from the Standard (White) tees regardless of handicap
- Women will tee off from the Ladies (Green) tees.
- There will be a longest drive and closest to the pin prize for both men and women on the designated holes. The winners are each awarded a prize at the luncheon.
- Hole-In-One Contest - There will be a Hole-In-One contest for all golfers. The golfer who makes a hole-in-one at the designated Par 3 will receive a special, high value prize. Additional prizes will be given for any hole-in-one made on one of the other Par 3 holes.
- Mulligan - Each golfer will have an opportunity to purchase one mulligan ($5) at registration which can be used for any shot, EXCEPT contest shots (i.e. long drive, closest to the pin, hole-in-one).
Purchase raffle tickets for prizes given away at the end of the luncheon and awards ceremony: One ticket = $5 or five tickets = $20. Bring a little cash and take home high value prizes!
Each golfer will receive a $50 Nike gift certificate to spend that morning, The store will be open at 7:00 am - 9:00 am at the Carnoustie suite adjacent the practice facility.
PNBAA has secured a block of rooms September 19-21, 2017 at the Embassy Suites in Bellevue for $199/night. Guests can make reservations by calling the hotel at 425-644-2500 or 1-800-EMBASSY (362-2779) and identifying themselves with PNBAA Golf or code Z05. Reservations must be received before the cut-off date of August 29, 2017.
Embassy Suites Link
In 1995 Brant Dahlfors, Herv Hodgson and Sue Carroll came up with the idea to host a golf tournament to garner more interaction between flight departments operating at Boeing Field. The first tournament, held in 1996, was hosted by Learjet and Westar Insurance Managers.
During the next 13 years of the tournament, Learjet morphed into Bombardier and Westar continued into Hub International Northwest. Both continued hosting the tournament annually until 2009 when the tournament was turned over to PNBAA in an effort to generate even greater participation within the Northwest aviation community.